Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
wow havent done one of those in decades! im having flashbacks of pieces not fitting, decals not going on right, the smell of model glue...wow i sucked at those when i was little

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Revell models are kind of fun..you must have patience, though. They take time to put together. I built my Datsun 510 sedan with ground effects on it over the X-mas break. The end result is great, though.

Love to have one of a tC!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Apr 27 2005, 08:49 AM
I forget the name of the company, but they'll have one out by the end of the year... it's one of the more well known companies, but its name slips my mind...
I e-mailed the company. They also told me the same thing. They will be coming out the second half of the year. The companis name is...JADA TOYS.

So i will definantly be getting me one of those model cars. I bet they will sell as quick as the real tc's

·
Registered
742 Posts
Pierretc, 510 eh? I modified and drove real ones for over ten years, won alot of autocrosses and some TD rallies and a butt load of street races, back when we could do more of that, in the 70's and very early 80's

It would be alot of work but someday I would love to build a model of a tC up just like the real mods I am doing to my real one!

Rick

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Originally posted by kevinsciontc+May 1 2005, 08:39 PM-->QUOTE (kevinsciontc @ May 1 2005, 08:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Eric
@Apr 27 2005, 08:49 AM
I forget the name of the company, but they'll have one out by the end of the year... it's one of the more well known companies, but its name slips my mind...
is it maisto? [/b]
no, it was jada toys

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I know this isn't what we're talking about at all, but I remember seeing something online somewhere where you could print out a paper that could be cut and folded into a little tC. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
189 Posts
i got that in a scion magazine the dealship had, it came in the same magazine as the dvd

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Pharoh@May 1 2005, 11:36 PM
I know this isn't what we're talking about at all, but I remember seeing something online somewhere where you could print out a paper that could be cut and folded into a little tC. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I have one of those for the xB. it was in a scion catalog

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.