Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
US made cars are starting to get better, especially chevy, but ford cars just don't hold up like honda's or toyotas. Their trucks are bad a** though

·
Registered
567 Posts
My focus spent the 8 months i had it falling apart, to the tune of 5k worth of work over that much time. I had to get rid of it before the warranty ran out.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
I have a co-worker who bought a Chevy Malibu Maxx on the exact same day I bought my tC (08/03/04). The other day I was saying something about how well the Camry sold last year, and she told me that she really wishes she had bought a Camry. I asked her why, and she said that her car is already starting to fall apart (at around 40,000 miles) and the Camry is just nicer. Actually, her immediate response to me asking her why she didn't like her car was, "It's a piece of junk."

For those who don't know, the Malibu Maxx is a longer, jazzier version of the Malibu that costs about $35,000.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Originally posted by ichiromariko@Feb 13 2006, 04:30 PM
Ive seen Toyota cars run past 200,000 miles without an engine replacement and still be going strong. I cant say the same for any American car.
My Chevy truck before my tC had 215,000 miles on it and never had an engine problem...

·
Registered
792 Posts
My Chevy truck before my tC had 215,000 miles on it and never had an engine problem... [/b]

Like I said before, its the American made "cars" that dont last. Chevy/GM, & Ford Trucks are great. My dad has a Supercharged Silverardo with 24's, and that things hella fun - but American made cars are just not built as well as Toyota cars are.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.