Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got SSR Competetions (17") on my RSX-S. Does anybody know if they will fit a tC? If you know someplace I can find a chart, I'll look it up myself...I couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody want to tell me why I can remember the bolt pattern of the tC but can't remember my wedding anniversary?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by oldster@Aug 13 2004, 12:12 PM
Anybody want to tell me why I can remember the bolt pattern of the tC but can't remember my wedding anniversary?
no comment! Oh and oldster, incase you wanted to further expound upon what 5x114 means and why it doesnt fit on a 5x100 rim................ the "5" designation is the number of lugs on a hub and the "110 or "114" is the space (in MM) between those lugs. If you knew that already, or just dont care.....then please disregard! haha. - T

·
Registered
793 Posts
He might have known it, but I didn't....and I feel bad always being the one asking, "Huh?"....

So thanks for posting the info, hun!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy+Aug 13 2004, 12:14 PM-->QUOTE (TCrazy @ Aug 13 2004, 12:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-oldster
@Aug 13 2004, 12:12 PM
no comment! Oh and oldster, incase you wanted to further expound upon what 5x114 means and why it doesnt fit on a 5x100 rim................ the "5" designation is the number of lugs on a hub and the "110 or "114" is the space (in MM) between those lugs. If you knew that already, or just dont care.....then please disregard! haha. - T [/b]
you are a fountain of useful knowledge. i commend you.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by oldster@Aug 13 2004, 01:12 PM
Hmm... could it be because you're a guy???

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Aug 13 2004, 06:07 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Aug 13 2004, 06:07 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2004, 12:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-oldster
@Aug 13 2004, 12:12 PM

no comment! Oh and oldster, incase you wanted to further expound upon what 5x114 means and why it doesnt fit on a 5x100 rim................ the "5" designation is the number of lugs on a hub and the "110 or "114" is the space (in MM) between those lugs. If you knew that already, or just dont care.....then please disregard! haha. - T
you are a fountain of useful knowledge. i commend you. [/b]
thanks man.....sometimes I find myself to be quite annoying with all the stuid things I know............but i guess everyone has a niche. - T

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Umm... just a thought regarding this. Sometimes after market wheels have two sets of bolt patterns. For example my Motegi Racing Mr7s I sold with my talon had 114.3X5 and also 100X5. 100X5 is a very common bolt pattern, so you may want to check and see if your wheels have two different bolt patters already drilled.... if they do, chances are the holes that aren't being used are a different bolt patter. as I said... just a thought

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf+Aug 13 2004, 11:31 PM-->QUOTE (imasaf @ Aug 13 2004, 11:31 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-oldster
@Aug 13 2004, 01:12 PM
[/b]
Thats gotta be it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf+Aug 14 2004, 12:31 AM-->QUOTE (imasaf @ Aug 14 2004, 12:31 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-oldster
@Aug 13 2004, 01:12 PM
[/b]
I take that personally...i wouldnt remember because i breathed in to many paint fumes as a kid and dont remember a lot of anything

But i would at least remember my wedding aniversary...well i would remember getting married at least

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Aug 14 2004, 01:16 PM
I take that personally...i wouldnt remember because i breathed in to many paint fumes as a kid and dont remember a lot of anything

But i would at least remember my wedding aniversary...well i would remember getting married at least
Huh... Paint fumes??? At least you have an excuse... I'm only 20 something and I have the hardest time even remembering what I ate yesterday... sometimes I get up at work and start walking towards my coworker to ask her/him something... only to have completely forgotten what I was going to ask them by the time i get to their cubies... the distance is only like 10 feet away...

Anyway... sorry about my male bashing comment... I couldn't help myself...

·
Registered
619 Posts
well i am hoping thats my excuse cause i forget everything just about. and i know what you mean about going to do something and as sson as you start off on the task you forget what you were doing.

No worries on the male bashing. i can take it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts