Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sweet. They should look good on your SSM.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Originally posted by simplespirit@Dec 2 2005, 11:05 PM
They are the same if you forget the polished lip, knock an inch off the width, and add 5.5 lbs.
the stock rims are weighed that weigh for a reason cause the 17 weigh the same as the optional 18.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by Dmitry82@Dec 2 2005, 10:27 PM
Just paint your stock rims!!
LOL

You should just paint the stock rims. I'm not a big fan of all those lug nut holes in the rims either.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Odd as it may sound, some people actually buy things because it improves real world performance instead of appearance. Painting the OEM wheels does not widen them, nor does it lighten them. Both these goals are worth pursuing.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Dec 26 2005, 12:46 AM
Odd as it may sound, some people actually buy things because it improves real world performance instead of appearance. Painting the OEM wheels does not widen them, nor does it lighten them. Both these goals are worth pursuing.
Thats a very good and valid point. Kudos to your thought/idea/opinion.

It looks the same as stock to me, but if you really like those rims, you should get them. you're the one who's going to be driving anyways, so might as well get something you really like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.