Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here in a weeek or so I will be buying new rims for my new tc...here are some options

Konig Unknown:

Eneki (Not sure name):

^^ not to big of a fan of those but they are not bad

My final choice would be either the Konig Next silver or the Axis Hiro in hypersilver...

All of these will be in 18s and I am currently lowered on TRDs

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
I think all of them will look better as 18" than they do in those photos (man they look like 20s in those photos!); personally, I like the Axis Hiros or Reverbs more than the ones in the pics anyway though.

Just IMHO...

-Ed

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah they kinda do look like 20s ha..anyway I think I am going to go with the axis hiros anyway just checking out my options first ya know getting my head on straight so to speak

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't like the Konig Unknowns at all. To me they look like rims that should be on a truck or something - they have that billet look. I've seen them in person and in a couple pics on tCs and don't care for them at all. I do dig those Enkeis though. I think they're J10s or something. Anyway, I would definately go with the Enkeis. The Unknowns look cheesy to me.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Btw if you want any ideas I was really interested in the Enkei RP-03s myself before I settled on the wheels I actually got. Hard to find a trusty dealer carrying RP-03, though.

-Ed

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Talk to Rick (raamaudio). He has a connection for RP03s, he's running them on his tC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.