Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you have any better wheel and don't like any of them please recommend one, thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah i have a silver strek mica, damn these pics are huge, all 3 rims are 18s

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yea I totally agree.. I love the axis mod 7's.. I'm gonna get them for my car but the darker version.. =)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
get the ones that weigh the least

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
If you're into the indicated wheels, might I recommend Enkei RP-03s or Axis Reverbs? Personally I like those two best for this style of wheel. They are also extremely light weight and strong. Another consideration would be FN-01R Cs, but everybody plus their uncle has a set of those.

Just my $0.02.

-Ed

EDIT: Pics:

RP-03

Reverb

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like the reverbs but i don't think they come in silver, honestly i think id like any of the wheels above.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Yeahdudeirock@Sep 10 2005, 11:29 AM
i like the reverbs but i don't think they come in silver, honestly i think id like any of the wheels above.
Silver? I really like the Axis Decades in that case; I'm sure you've seen them as well.

-Ed

·
Registered
63 Posts
if money isnt a issue look into some volk's or advan's. nice style wheel and very well made.

if money is a issue, you can look into rota. they make alot of knockoff's of the big name brands, but everyone seems to love them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.