Jay-Z/Linkin Park - Encore/Numb
50 Cent - In My Hood

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
My custome techno music that I mix with fruityloops producer...I have a whole cd of techno music that has tons of bass in it, clean bass but lots of it.

My Techno Songs

Some of them are mixed from fruityloops built in songs and some are original.

Golden

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You got a hat?! grr...

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
any mixes from "XxClusive Soundzz" or "SouTheRn ExPoSuRe". they are dj companies that produce the most mixes in the world. i always listen to them. any song with the "rumours" edition mixed in

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
For those of you that appreciate bass as a part of music,

Bjork: Homogenic. Track#6, All is Full of Love. Also, from the album Post, Hyperballad

Tori Amos: Strange Little Girls. Track #5, I'm Not in Love.

PJ Harvey: To Bring You My Love. Track #3, Working for the Man, and #10, The Dancer.

Primus: Sailing the Seas of Cheese. Is it Luck.

Radiohead: OK Computer. Karma Police and Lucky.

Tool: Aenima. Stinkfist, Forty-Six and Two, Eulogy, Aenema.

...and for those other times...

Petey Pablo: Still Writing in My Diary. Vibrate.

Bass Mekanik: Quad Maximus. You can basically pick anything off of the whole record, but Lock on Target has a particular fondness for me, as it was the track that got me my first noise violation ticket back in the days (around '95-96, if memory serves). 89 bucks that track cost me.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Isotope@May 1 2005, 08:04 PM
Bass Mekanik: Quad Maximus. You can basically pick anything off of the whole record, but Lock on Target has a particular fondness for me, as it was the track that got me my first noise violation ticket back in the days (around '95-96, if memory serves). 89 bucks that track cost me.
Noise Violation tickets, eh? I gotta watch out for that...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Sound Amplification Devices

27007. No driver of a vehicle shall operate, or permit the operation of, any sound amplification system which can be heard outside the vehicle from 50 or more feet

Notice how clever they are? They only say audible-- not even how loud it has to be. No metering, no regulations. If the cop syas it's too loud, there is no contest. It's too loud. Doesn't count as a moving, though-- it's just like a parking ticket.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I wonder if they pull over people with fart-can exhausts using that law, or if it usually only applies to stereos. hmm...I should put my stereo at the volume I usually listen to and then go 50 ft away from the car to see if it's loud enough...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Dr. Isotope, once again, your music taste has struck a fond memory of some of my favorite music artists. I loooove to play "all is full of love" so that you actually feel the bass, I personally like the mix featured in the music video better than the original. Some of my favorites bass songs:

prodigy: breathe

aphex twin: come to daddy

radiohead: ideoteque

flaming lips: yoshime battles the pink robots pt. 1 - you HAVE to listen to this song if you haven't yet.

portishead - sour times

beck - where it's at

ok, that's enough for now. Hooray for indie!!! yaaaaay!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.