Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody tried them? the shop here is going to package them with the rims i am gonna get and i want to know if they are any good. im hoping the beat the h3ll out the potenzas im on now. if they arent worth it then i'll save the bucks and just put these same potenzas on the new rim, which will save me sum $$$$ since the potenzas only have like 400 miles on them being that my car is pretty new.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Is that the only tire they can put on? I haven't heard much about them. Try Pirelli PZero's or Avon Tech M550's if they have 'em.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the heads up Krd. he said they can put the Pirelli's on it. i know everybody on here raves about them. he didnt give me a new quote yet tho. its prolly gonna be more than the nankangs being that they sound to be a very superior tire.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Can't pay enough for safe tires. Keep a couple of the Potenzas as spares, just in case.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i had them on my celica when i got 17's for it... they arnt a bad tire but not a great one either.... at best they are prolly as good as the stock potenzas, they were fine dry but then it started to get wet out they lose some of the grip. they offer a better looking tread design though. i only had them for 4 months though and then i bent a rim...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Good thing I suggested the Pirellis then...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.