Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to get an idea of what everyone has in their trunks. I have a 15" Eclipse Aluminum from my last car and i'm really hesitant to install it in my tC. The sub is super heavy and actually bent the trunk supports on my Altima when i had it in.

I've been deliberating on just downgrading to a 12.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
It might be a misspelled word.... I think he meant trunk.

BTW.... I had a 15" Rockford Punch a 760Watt Pioneer Amp & a Kicker 2 way Electronic Crossover... but none of that is goin in the tC

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i have an audiobahn 12" in my truck.

in my tC i have the alpine type r 12 and the mrd-m500 amp pushing it. sufficient in this little car, i think.

·
Registered
85 Posts
::: evil laugh ::: THIS is in my trunk!!!
my tC

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
check the sig~~~~~>

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
What's in my trunk? Parts of that 2001 Blazer that rammed into me.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I've got 2 halloween costumes, a zip up hoodie, a school bag and 2 cookie & cupcake holders.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't have 'em yet. but I'm thinkin about flush mounting two 8" Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 2's. If you take the foam out they should have clearance. This way I can keep my spare and still have subs and NOT lose trunk space! Haven't attempted to build a box to fit 'em yet... Thinkin about trying it out this week... so I'll let everyone know how it goes...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice pictures!

So I just ordered a 10" sub in a 14" tall enclosure. Is that about the height of your enclosure? I just want to know if mine will clear the hatch cover.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great ideas all. Thanks!

I finally have decided and order my sub yesterday

12" MTX 7500 Dual 4

Its should work great with my MTX 6500D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts