Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new tc two weeks ago and already im dying to put stuff on it. Its all stock. I want to put an ehaust system on there and I want as much power as possible with a good tone. I dont want some fart can p.o.s. just a tough sound. Any ideas? I heard catback is better than axle?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Magnaflow CatBack from Creative Compacts or the Greddy Evo 2 CatBack from Ken @ TRDSparks

Those two I would say would sound the best, I personally am going for the magnaflow

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Aug 21 2005, 08:27 AM
Also talk to Gabe at http://www.precisionmuffler.com
You sponsor pimping *****

Actually if I had known about precision muffler I would have taken them into consideration, but I didn't so I'm stuck with my creative compacts cat-back

j/k, I love it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, i heard the creative on the video section, but i cant find the evo 2 one. Does anyone have a clip? Also at the precission muffler, it says the catback is for off road use only....whats with that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think they say "off road use only" because it will not pass smog. they are base here in the Bay Area in California and with strick laws over here they are just warning people that it might be a possibility that their catback will not pass smog

oh yeah, for the post above stating that the current greddy EVO2 is a catback-- it's not a catback. it's only an axle back.

i mostly post on www.clubsciontc.com and they have a clip of the greddy exhaust. enjoy: Greddy EVO2

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild@Aug 21 2005, 06:10 AM
Magnaflow CatBack from Creative Compacts or the Greddy Evo 2 CatBack from Ken @ TRDSparks

Those two I would say would sound the best, I personally am going for the magnaflow
I'd go with the Greddy evo II

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.