Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Would you believe it sold for $409,660???

Scary!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 22 2005, 11:11 PM
Would you believe it sold for $409,660???
Yup. Those cars aren't just sold to anybody with money to burn. You have to have already owned certain Ferraris to even be considered for purchasing one of those new. I doubt the rules apply for the resale.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wreckedexotics site says the damage was $400k...so for a mere $809k you can have a rebuilt Enzo with only 355 miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Original MSRP, according to autos.msn.com, was $643,330. Enzos were a very limited run. They made less than 500 of them, if what I read was right.

·
Registered
266 Posts
With the carbon fiber brake pads listing for $5,000 U.S. ...can you imagine what the required repair parts will run? Even after repair the Carfax report will haunt you forever......

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by Geneo@Oct 23 2005, 11:18 AM
With the carbon fiber brake pads listing for $5,000 U.S. ...can you imagine what the required repair parts will run? Even after repair the Carfax report will haunt you forever......
as if the fact that you wrecked a car that Ferrari CHOSE you to purchase/have wasnt enough to make you hurt yourself...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
According to the site, it was the owner's rather young son. No idea how true that is, but that's what they say.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Neither could I. I'd be grinning so big, it would take a few weeks for it to go away.

hateonthis05 - your dad won't let you drive his? Why do you have a Scion again?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.