Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to have heated mirrors. The other morning, it took 30 minutes of driving until the frost was gone.

I would also like to have a horn sound when I lock my car. During the day, I check to make sure it is lokked because I can't see the lights.

I would also like to see a factory available accessory of a underbody LED kit. Since Scion offers the interior lighting, you think it would make since to have the exterior lighting.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I'd like to see a big brake kit specifically for the tC from TRD; a projector beam headlamp, maybe from TYC; an accessory steering wheel upgrade for '05 tCs allowing steering wheel audio controls like '06 models; and finally, a Stage II supercharger kit with at least 250bhp.

Am I asking for too much, really?

-Ed

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I have no rattles or squeaks in my '06 tC...

Heated seats! Warm buns!
Yeah i'd want a horn sound too... i wonder if someone can wire it up like that.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also would like to see a six speed manual transmission. I get tired of running at 3000 rpm at 65 miles per hour. It would help save gas. Also, the six speed is a fun to drive.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also have no noise in my TC. But, I am sorry for those who do. I think that Scion should fix that for you.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would also like to see a factory option for leather interior. I think this would really put the tC in front of the competition.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much does it cost?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog@Oct 2 2005, 07:24 PM
I'd like to see a big brake kit specifically for the tC from TRD; a projector beam headlamp, maybe from TYC; an accessory steering wheel upgrade for '05 tCs allowing steering wheel audio controls like '06 models; and finally, a Stage II supercharger kit with at least 250bhp.

Am I asking for too much, really?

-Ed
I second all of those.

They are all options so they wouldn't kick the base price up, and I highly doubt with the proper R&D that 250bhp is unreasonable.

I would like to see a minor redesign to stop water leaking after a rain storm when you first open the hatch. I'd also like to see 05's+ fixed for free regarding that same issue. At least a two color LED setup for gauges and center console stock. Perhaps an option for large color selection like 8-10+. The orange color is annoying at twilight when wearing sun glasses, I can barely see the gauges.

·
Registered
16 Posts
TO FILMNEWS:

I hate to be annoying, but if you were driving around for 30 minutes without being able to use your side mirrors, you put yourself and everyone else on the road at increased risk [of an accident]. I hope you at least scraped ALL of your windows clear before starting off.

Safety is, and always has been, a large part of my job, and that inlcudes vehicle safety. Incident investigation is one of my specialties. So believe me when I tell you that any reduction in your visibility increases your risk of not seeing something that you should. Please make sure you clean off all windows and mirrors before driving (and yes, sometimes that means getting our of bed a few minutes earlier...).

Enjoy your ride, but do it safely.

·
Registered
4 Posts
im not sure if any one has the same problem with me but i find that the gas pedal and brake pedal are a tad to close.. when im driving i find my foot rubbing the brake pedal somewhat i hope they would just slide it over an dinch or so

·
Registered
175 Posts
Originally posted by rosskoss@Oct 2 2005, 07:30 PM
1.) Better build quality - no rattles or squeaks
2.) 6-sp Manual Transmission gearbox
damn straight!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by sacbballer916@Oct 3 2005, 03:11 PM
im not sure if any one has the same problem with me but i find that the gas pedal and brake pedal are a tad to close.. when im driving i find my foot rubbing the brake pedal somewhat i hope they would just slide it over an dinch or so
I like that... makes heel-and-toeing so much easier.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.