Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want new wheels down the line, im doing way too much to my car and itll take me until summer to save HALF way then hopefully my momma will help me pay for the rest, because I want pirelli tires too!

But anyway, which wheels are these in the picture? It looks good and I kinda want to browse by that company.. My guess is giovanna.. But I looked and couldn't find a match. Im hoping there cheap cuz I might copy this guy.. Well partially! hahaha

Thanks for the help.. This is a hot TC!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
EW. They look big and heavy... Too much wheel there.

Closest thing I could find is:

MB Wheels Catalyst

PS: Shouldn't this go in the Wheel & Tire section?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I didn't see those exactly... I didn't look too hard though.

These were the closest things I saw:
Zenetti Mystic Black

Alloy Tech AT680 Black

Neither of those have spokes that fat... krdshrk hit closer to the shape than I did.

Even if you don't find those specific wheels, it shouldn't be hard to simulate the look... black wheels with a polished lip are all over the place.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it could go in the wheels and tires.. no body checks it though.. I give permission to mooove.. im not a newbie here common

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also I think they are MB wheels, but maybe its painted? I dunno.. Im not trying to race my tC, im just looking to look good in it.. hahaha

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
In this thread the owner of the wheel says on the top of page two, "Those wheels are Work Euroline DH in black, they are 18x8.5 and they dont rub. These do come in silver with a polished lip but be prepared to spend an arm and two legs for the wheels, as they are about ~$500 a piece." Hope that helps.

·
Registered
119 Posts
why anyone would want those on a tC is beyond me..they prob weigh 30 pounds a piece

·
Registered
102 Posts
Word Neo!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yuuup, thats my tC alright and I want those on my tC
They are made by Work Wheels of Japan. They do cost a lot of money, probably more than you're willing to spend if your on a budget bro.

Buuuut, I dont know about everyone else, but there is no substitute for the real things

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.