Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, You Suck...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, i got about $1400 back from taxes to spend on wheels and tires, so here goes...

First to Wheels, as you know i've been raving over KMC HotWheels Redline wheels for the last like 3 or 4 month, but now i'm unsure... I'm not torn between the Redlines and Konig's "Imagine" Wheels. Theres plenty of pics for each wheel... I'm confused...

Next thing Tires, Should I go with All-seasons or just summer tires? Do I really want to run new wheels all winter? What choice do i have with a long lasting summer tire?

As far as driving I do about 50 miles a day for work, plus I plan on afew 900+ mile trips to KY...

Yeah I need lots of help....

Rob

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will the wheels hold up to the elements??

Dosent bother me too much about changing the wheel when winter comes...

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by fiream@Feb 19 2006, 08:48 PM
Will the wheels hold up to the elements??

Dosent bother me too much about changing the wheel when winter comes...
What do you mean regarding the elements? Anything with a polished rim will take a bit of extra tender loving care anyway regardless of weather to make sure brake dust doesn't attach itself permanently.

If it doesn't bother you much to change wheels seasonally, stick summer tires on these wheels and keep the stockers around for winter/snow, which you definitely get plenty of in CT.

-Ed

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.