Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey sorry, i want to learn more about upgrading my engine performance but i don't know where to start... i have an AT, and i was wondering what performance mods i can add to my 2005 tC because my car is all show, no go. i'm looking for something around $300.. i do alot of city driving, stopping and going, or rolling and going. ive read about ram intake and cold air intake, is that what i should look into?

thanks

ps, my next post will be more admirable

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by bryantyee@Oct 25 2005, 07:47 PM
hey sorry, i want to learn more about upgrading my engine performance but i don't know where to start... i have an AT, and i was wondering what performance mods i can add to my 2005 tC because my car is all show, no go. i'm looking for something around $300.. i do alot of city driving, stopping and going, or rolling and going. ive read about ram intake and cold air intake, is that what i should look into?

thanks

ps, my next post will be more admirable
For $230.40 shipped you can go to the Injen combo CAI and RAM. Just one thought.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...=2&parts_id=688

Ken

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
^^^
He's got great customer service and any business I can route through him... I do. All Toyota/Scion parts I need for any of my projects will ALWAYS be bought from him.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
He HaTeSoNnEwBs.

Welcome to the site, and heed words of wisdom regarding Ken. They man provides an excellent service and is a nice guy to chat with as well.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Oct 26 2005, 01:45 PM
and is a nice guy to chat with as well.
If only we could say the same for you... mr snobby loaded guy.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ken is great to deal with...I ordered my supercharger from him and got it in less than 2 days at the best price anywhere!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by Obike+Oct 26 2005, 01:51 PM-->QUOTE (Obike @ Oct 26 2005, 01:51 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolo
@Oct 26 2005, 01:45 PM
[/b]
Ouch!!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Originally posted by Obike+Oct 26 2005, 04:51 PM-->QUOTE (Obike @ Oct 26 2005, 04:51 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolo
@Oct 26 2005, 01:45 PM
[/b]

BURN!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Wolo... <3

I think you should have replied with this though, would have made the thread infinitely better if you posted it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Getting back to the subject at hand, you shouldn't have bought an AT man. Get some testicles and trade it in for a MT. Little bit of a learning curve but you will be rewarded with glorious times. That's the best mod you can make right there.

The AT is MORE expensive than the MT anyway...why pay more for extra suck?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.