Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend has an RSX Type S...And he talks way too much...What modifications can I do to make hime shut up??? I dont want a turbo....Do you guys think that the TC with a supercharger+exhaust+intake is able to beat the RSX Type S??

·
Registered
408 Posts
Can somebody say, MOVE THIS TOPIC!!, but to anwser your question......I would say with a Supercharger and full exhaust you would beable to beat or be neck and neck with a type S.

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by y_ankee21@Jul 31 2005, 12:27 AM
What modifications can I do to make hime shut up???
Get a better friend.

·
Registered
72 Posts
shep why does it bother you this topic is in the wrong place? does it actually affect you? anyhow good luck in your quest, y_ankee.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Jul 30 2005, 11:13 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Jul 30 2005, 11:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-y_ankee21
@Jul 31 2005, 12:27 AM
Get a better friend. [/b]
Jake you have some of the best comeback material!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Get some spray and you'll beat him. 12gauge shotguns work at increaseing your speed while causing them to decrease in speed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by Sparta@Jul 30 2005, 11:30 PM
shep why does it bother you this topic is in the wrong place? does it actually affect you? anyhow good luck in your quest, y_ankee.
We have different forum sections for a reason. It helps keep relevant topics in the right areas. So yes, I think it affects me, because if I were looking at a exterior section everything I see are just engine related posts, then I can't find what I'm looking for as easily

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
The real answer is, there are no performance specs published for the supercharger, so no one on this board can tell you for sure.

If beating him is that important, go buy a used Supra TT and show him your taillights all day long.

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
It's not a right or wrong thing. No one knows. It's certainly going to be disappointing if the supercharger doesn't yield enough power to do it, but there are no guarantees of performance at all.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
What's the latest on the supercharger, anyway? I quit paying attention.

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael@Jul 31 2005, 03:14 PM
What's the latest on the supercharger, anyway? I quit paying attention.
Its coming with the mothership... so any day now, really.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Jul 30 2005, 11:13 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Jul 30 2005, 11:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-y_ankee21
@Jul 31 2005, 12:27 AM
Get a better friend. [/b]
im sure this is a friendly rivalry, but that is still one of the better comebacks ive heard recently.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.