Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by krzy@Jan 5 2005, 02:56 AM
I like it for a show car. I think it's a bit much to put on my daily driver.
Exactly my thoughts. What I do really like though, is the spoiler, I think it looks really nice. I do think the price is a bit steep though.... 300+25 S&H.....unpainted. I'm really not a body kit person though, but if I had all the money in the would probably buy a more expensive car. But yeah, I think the body kit is great showroom material, but I've never viewed them as practical. This car is my daily driver, so a body kit of any kind is really out of the question.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
just so you could see where I'm coming from, when you compare your spoiler w/ the factory lip or pedastel (which is butt-ugly imo), their pricing is with installation, painting and warranty included. Although their prices are ripoffs, I believe an unfinished spoiler should cost less than $325. But it still looks nicer than all the other spoilers that i've seen so far for the tc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah, I have to say nice job on the spoiler, but the wide-body is just not something that I find appropriate for this car. Also, the hood scoop in the drawing is distracting and ruins the body lines of the car. But my pet peeve is non-functional hood scoops so I'm biased.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.