Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Its the antenna for Sirius Satellite Radio.

·
Registered
97 Posts
No Problem, you should have a Sirius Receiver under your passenger seat. If you press the Satellite button on your stereo, you should have Sirius free for 90 days.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by aBtC@Jan 4 2006, 04:05 PM
No Problem, you should have a Sirius Receiver under your passenger seat. If you press the Satellite button on your stereo, you should have Sirius free for 90 days.
What? Seriously? My dealer never said anything about free Sirius when I picked up my car in August.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
in august? that sucks. punks should have told you. you were aware that you purchased the sirius accessory, right?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 4 2006, 06:33 PM
in august?  that sucks.  punks should have told you.  you were aware that you purchased the sirius accessory, right?
I did? I just ordered the base model tC, no extra fluff.

I'll have to try the SAT button on my radio tomorrow when I go to work and see what happens.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mine came as a free promotional add-on. Paid 16,200 for my 06 with Sirius. I didn't even request or ask for it. They told me at delivery that they had installed the Sirius. I found out later it was a promo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Its not that nice of a setup. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Sirius Radio, but it majorly lacks features that I grew to love on aftermarket Receivers.

I'll take it for now, but I do eventually plan to replace it with an aftermarket receiver.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah I only get about 10 channels on my Sirius radio, whats up with that?

and Sirius sent me a letter saying that i'm getting an additional 6 months of free satellite radio aside from the 3 complimentary months

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by scion_guy@Jan 4 2006, 08:10 PM
They didn't mention anything like that with mine but I'll check it out in the morning. I paid 15,775 or something like that.
Damn my car came from almost $18,000....you got a good deal. and i dont even pay sales tax since i live in oregon.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by tCfiend@Jan 12 2006, 06:45 AM
yeah I only get about 10 channels on my Sirius radio, whats up with that?

and Sirius sent me a letter saying that i'm getting an additional 6 months of free satellite radio aside from the 3 complimentary months
you have to activate the radio. i have the same thing. once you get it activated you get like 300 some stations. i love mine...i listen to it a lot.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I had to go after market with mine. The sound quality is very bad. The higher the volume, the worse the sound.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.