Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some window decals in the mail from Luminics. I was wanting to know what would be the best way to put these on? Do I clean surface with Rubbing Alcohol?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
just a good glass cleaner. make sure the surface is dry after, and cool. then you are all good.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I sprayed my windows down with windex, then normal water and then put 'em on.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Best way to apply them is to not use them

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have 1 Decal on my car. It says yoursciontC.com

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
On my honda I would put them underneath my hood but I would not put them anywhere on the car except there and I only had like 4 anyway, turbonetics, hks, fidanza, and AEM

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have i-club decals....but, yes, spray with windex then put the decal on. i let it set for a little bit then went over it with a credit card to make sure it was all the way down and to not allow bubbles to show.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just peel, press, and peel again, really not that hard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. Clean the surface with a paint thinner
2. Lay it out and tape down the top
3. Measure and adjust it so that it's even and straight
4. Fold it up, remove the transfer tape and slowly lie the vinyl down squeegeeing(s/p) as you go
5. Make sure you use the squeegee!
6. Remove the transfer tape... let it set up and re-wax the next day.

·
Registered
224 Posts
just clean the surface well with window cleaner.. then make sure it's straight...press down on the outer paper with something such as a credit card or razor blade (if you feel skilled enought not to cut yourself).. then slowly pull back the paper as you go
good luck it's really not that hard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.