i have i-club decals....but, yes, spray with windex then put the decal on. i let it set for a little bit then went over it with a credit card to make sure it was all the way down and to not allow bubbles to show.
1. Clean the surface with a paint thinner
2. Lay it out and tape down the top
3. Measure and adjust it so that it's even and straight
4. Fold it up, remove the transfer tape and slowly lie the vinyl down squeegeeing(s/p) as you go
5. Make sure you use the squeegee!
6. Remove the transfer tape... let it set up and re-wax the next day.
just clean the surface well with window cleaner.. then make sure it's straight...press down on the outer paper with something such as a credit card or razor blade (if you feel skilled enought not to cut yourself).. then slowly pull back the paper as you go
good luck it's really not that hard
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.