• Maunal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Automatic

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
How many polls are you gonna post on the site???? One is enough dude.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I drive a "Maunal"

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Since most people on the car forum are "enthusiasts", you will see majority driving 5-speed. It's not true for the real world, though. Our resident Scion salespeople can enlighten us as to what % auto vs. 5-speed are sold.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Ok holy geez, I drive an automagic I chose this because I have driven manuals all my life, I like them but they can be a pain, sometimes I do wish I still had one though...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Only if you like that. Lots of people don't want to be bothered with the details of driving, they're too busy with the phone, beating the kids in the back seat, listening to music, reading the newspaper, putting on makeup, you name it, people are doing it instead of paying freaking attention to the road in front of them.

My wife said, "I don't want to be that involved with driving."

She's not alone. It just ain't me.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I drive all day for work with traffic in the morning and after work. Not to mention i'm usually on the phone in there. That contributed to my automagic purchase.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Autobox here, When I was gong to buy the car I had hard time picking which one I wanted. I test drove both of them, both were very responsive. What I didn't like about the 5 speed was very short first gear also it feels like it needs 6th gear on the highway. I ended up with auto because after 7 years with my mx6 LS 5 speed I was getting tired dealing with the traffic plus the auto in this car is the best I ever tried. It would of been cool if it had autostick like the mazda 3 I test drove, it was cool just for kicks,maybe they'll have some kind of mod like that for the TC someday.Regardless of the tranny the TC is hot no matter what you choose.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I bought the manual even though it was the first manual tranny car i've ever driven. After driving an auto my whole life...i was busting for a manual tranny and i havent looked back since. I dont think i could ever go back.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i wish i got a manual, i drove my brothers integra yesterday and damn i wish i got one. my next car i will

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.