Scion tC Forums banner

What transmission does your tc have Manual or Automatice.

• Manual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Automatic

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
My TC that I ordered will have a Manual Transmission, I've never owned a manual, always automatic...but I want that acceleration that the manual provides that the automatic just can't quite accomplish.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Wasn't there another thread just like that yesterday?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just like to keep voting

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Originally posted by mmurcio@Jan 5 2005, 11:05 PM
I did search before I posted if you look at the dates it would obviously point that out.
what do you mean.... i dont get it

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was very lucky to end up with a manual.Roseville Scion only had one tC left when i was looking for one. Lukcy for me . Personally I think that newbies to Stick can easily learn in a tC.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
What do you drive?? You "drive" a manual, you "steer" an auto.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yes, my tC has autopilot. I don't do anything.

Edit: Many manual drivers need to get over their superiority complex. So you got a car which is more complicated to drive -- goody for you. It doesn't make you special. Enjoy your car and I'll enjoy mine.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jan 13 2005, 11:19 AM
Yes, my tC has autopilot. I don't do anything.

Edit: Many manual drivers need to get over their superiority complex. So you got a car which is more complicated to drive -- goody for you. It doesn't make you special. Enjoy your car and I'll enjoy mine.
aww dont be sour, we love you long time too!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.