1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Here's the thread:
http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1413

Quote from ALXTC:
Hey Guys/Gals,

I know there are some haters ... but what can I say. I'm loving my 19" rims. And surprisingly, the ride is just as smooth as my stock 17".

I'm using Goldlines prototype springs...which is a 2 inch drop. The Rims are staggered fitment. The front is 19 x 8.5 and rear is 19 x 9.5. I'm running 215/35/19 in front and 235/35/19 in the rear.

Absolutely no rubbing in the front whatsoever... there is slight rubbing in the rear when going over bumps and dips. However, i fixed it by rolling my rear fender.

The rims are called Axis Finish... and have to admit it's more beautiful in person. hehe.

I was going to go with 18" rims... but didn't see the point of having 1 inch gain from the stock 17" rims. I've tried 18" rims ...and there is absolutely no difference in ride comfort with the 19" rims. So I have opted to stick with 19" rims. Yes, the tires cost abit more... but it's worth every penny.

People have different taste in modding their rides... and so do I. My goal is to create a "euro" styling tC ... clean and simple tC.[/b]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.