Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a way to begin this weekend..i walk into work this morning and i get a call from my dealer saying MY CAR IS HERE.......The wait is finally over

PS thanks eric for the decals..i got them in the mail yesterday

·
Registered
936 Posts
congratulations on the arrival of your tC man! I know you will enjoy it immensly, be sure to park way the hell away from anyone else! -T

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Jul 23 2004, 06:36 AM
congratulations on the arrival of your tC man! I know you will enjoy it immensly, be sure to park way the hell away from anyone else! -T
My boyfriends picks on me because I park out in the middle of nowhere.

Congrats on your car coming in!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn+Jul 23 2004, 07:50 AM-->QUOTE (Jenn @ Jul 23 2004, 07:50 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TCrazy
@Jul 23 2004, 06:36 AM
My boyfriends picks on me because I park out in the middle of nowhere.

Congrats on your car coming in! [/b]
i think its cute how he flirts with you haha

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by Glm1082@Jul 23 2004, 08:48 AM
Pick up tomorrow morning 1030
excitement! Im very happy for you man, be sure to not let that rush of energy push your right foot down when your driving as its not good for the car. I might have missed your post, what color/options did you get?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by Glm1082@Jul 23 2004, 08:55 AM
black cherry, manual, and just the floor matts
awesome man. Someone on ScionLife.com posted a Black Cherry tC with 19" chrome wheels on it and the TRD springs. Looked AWESOME, very elegant and sporty

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
congrats and your car getting here. mine should be here as soon as it can be trucked from Portland. My dealer called today and i can't wait. I test drove your color and i think its a slick paint job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts