Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the carpet behind the passenger seat is very wet under the floor mat! It hasn't rained in awhile and nothing has been spilled. I'm thinking it might be the sunroof drain, possibly backed up. Does anyone have any ideas what might cause the wetness?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its the a/c condensation drain. If you reach up in the left front of the passenger footwell there will be a rubber hose. It's supposed to lead into a grommet in the floor but it probably popped out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't think there's anything there. Your roof might be leaking. As far as i know we don't have a sunroof drain; water drains over the windshield and next to the hatch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've noticed that the carpet behind the passenger seat is very wet under the floor mat! It hasn't rained in awhile and nothing has been spilled. I'm thinking it might be the sunroof drain, possibly backed up. Does anyone have any ideas what might cause the wetness?
hey did u ever find a fix to that problem u had I’m experiencing something exactly like it

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you figure out the problem? i have that problem right now back floorboards very wet and even a little water under the back seats

1 - 11 of 11 Posts