Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the other "Buffalo Thread" went the way of the dodo, I thought that I'd try and ignite some WestNY action. If anyone's in the area or Buffalo, (I s'pose we could even say as far as Erie, PA) just drop a line. We're kinda left out of all the good stuff going on and we should attempt to organize and hang.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think it's a great idea to try and get some tC owners together at some point from western ny, it seems we're a bit more sparse or less organized than our west coast counterparts. I'm from Rochester, NY, as you can see from my location.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
We had a meet one time in Allentown, PA (at Dorney Park) that was fairly equal distance for all (Scikotics) members that I went to. If you guys set up a meet that was a little closer in the direction of New York City or Philly (say, maybe three hours' distance) I am probably willing to go (when the weather is nice).

-Ed

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hey guys, i kinda started that other WNY post, but yes it did go to hell. Im always down for a meet, have been trying to get one together for a while, but i guess now we gotta wait till spring, unless you guys wana see my 15 inch wheels with snow tires and all my stock parts back on haha? But im always up for meeting up, And im sure Rob (frostbyte) is too!

·
Registered
408 Posts
ANYONE ALIVE FROM WNY????

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sounds Great! Im sure we will beable to get quite a few cars together.......should be a good time!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE! haha, anyone around?! how your cars been in the snow?

·
Registered
866 Posts
It's depressing just talking about it. My tC gets a full wash (underbody, etc) every other week. I love how it only takes a drive back to work to get it dirty again.. god damn salt!! But yeah, I'm still down for a get together in like a month. The temps are slowly creeping back up to where they should be. Where about would we be meeting again?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not to beat a dead horse, but I live in WNY. I don't own a tC yet but plans may be underway. I drive a '96 Ford Contour SE- I love it, but the car's getting old. A fully loaded tC is in my sights. Since some of you are from Buffalo, you may have seen me driving around. Here's some links to pics (don't wanna slow the 56k users down!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Sch...ur%20SE/pic.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Sch...nginebay002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Sch...SE/CIMG2879.jpg

If people are still local I'd like to meet up at some point and see how these cars are in person. I'm going to stop by some dealers this week and do a test drive. These cars have potential.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Its getting nice out!, who wants to meet up still?

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey all... i have had my tC for a couple of months now (from the batavia area) and i would gladly meet up wherever. im keeping my car primarily stock (other than the audio) but would still love to see what everyone else is doing. keep me updated on any meets.

[email protected]

·
Registered
408 Posts
Anyone here from WNY Still?!

·
Registered
344 Posts
hey im from rochester, specifically penfield i def wanna meet up or set somthing up. im me sometime mtarrant07

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.