Scion tC Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
well i have a dealer who has a black cherry in stock right now, but my sticking house won't be finished till next week, argh, i want this car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well, lets see, I talked to a guy at Toyota about getting a tC and he said that after a $1000 deposit, it will take about 3-4 weeks to get to the dealer.

I think if I do that next week, i should get mine in the first weeks of August.

Damn! thats a long wait!

Oh yeah, Hi EVERYONE!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by tripeclipse@Jul 7 2004, 04:00 PM
Well, lets see, I talked to a guy at Toyota about getting a tC and he said that after a $1000 deposit, it will take about 3-4 weeks to get to the dealer.

I think if I do that next week, i should get mine in the first weeks of August.

Damn! thats a long wait!

Oh yeah, Hi EVERYONE!
damn, what a dick. all i ask for is $200. and i dont even cash the check, just hold it as a formality. a grand? lame.
oh, yeah - welcome to the site. be sure to tell eric how much he rules for putting this place together.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, I was asked to put down $500 and they're holding the check until I actually say "Yes" and sign the paperwork. Then they'll take that as the first payment, so that works for me.

Edit: Oh yeah...and Eric, you rule.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i was told to put down 500, and paid by card, so i dont think they charged it yet. It's also going in as the first payment, so it's all good. Btw, Eric, you rock for putting this site together, it's actually feels like one of the more private forum boards, even though thats a contradiction, but nevertheless, i get a good vibe from everyone on this site, so it's cool. Thanks, Eric!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Jul 8 2004, 05:21 PM
i was told to put down 500, and paid by card, so i dont think they charged it yet. It's also going in as the first payment, so it's all good. Btw, Eric, you rock for putting this site together, it's actually feels like one of the more private forum boards, even though thats a contradiction, but nevertheless, i get a good vibe from everyone on this site, so it's cool. Thanks, Eric!
i second that... thanks Eric!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
619 Posts
You know, probably one of the few threads i have not yet posted to. Um, wlecome all new comers and hello to all the first comers
Any way.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
hey eric thanks for the site but when was it started?

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got my new scion tc.....my very first car...nice to know dat theres a sciontc forums...man search for some sites bout scion..glad seen urs..
dont know lot bout cars but....like to modify my tc....hope u could help...tnx

21 - 40 of 40 Posts