Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the newest web site devoted to the Scion tC! This is a community for owners and fans of the new Scion tC, created to discuss anything and everything having to do w/ the tC, Scions, or anything else for that matter. Even if you don't own a tC, you're welcome to join and post on the forums! If you have not yet done so, please take a moment to register.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i dont own a tC or even a scion for that matter, but i might be interested in buying one soon cause ive been looking for a desent car. how does a tC compare to the 1990+ models of celica..

·
Registered
1 Posts
That new tc looks really good especially the panorama roof I am seriously thinking of replacing my corolla anyone have any ideas when the supercharger is going to come out?

·
Registered
181 Posts
the sales person at the Scion over here said that they expect the s/c to come in
the fall.. possibly November time-frame.. no quotes as of yet on what the price
will be.. although most people seem to think it'll fall somewhere within $3000 or
so

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey everybody!

Stumbled on this community when I was looking for info on the tC.

I've been thinking about getting a nice practical car for a while now and when I first heard about the tC a few months ago I have gained much interest in it.

I visited a few of my local Toyota dealers up this past month. "Is the tC in yet?"

Finally got a chance to test drive a white automatic a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised. (color aside)

This car has potential.

//gwailo-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Finally got a chance to test drive a white automatic a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised. (color aside)[/b]
^--

I drove a white one

Yeah, I tried to keep my experience with my supra out of comparison but even though I kept comparing it to it, I was still pleased with the car, which IMO says a lot.

//gwailo-

ps - the reason I was not thrilled it was white is because my supra is white and though I love the car, im getting sick of the color

·
Registered
131 Posts
I heard the supercharger will come out in late July and /or early August and the price will be around $3000 w/installation.

·
Registered
792 Posts
just wanted to say hi! i really like the tC (best of all 3 scions). I have a 03 matrix XR but their is always a chance that it could be swapped (no flames from my matrix buddys please) for a tC... that is if my local dealer EVER gets one in.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 08:54 PM
I heard the supercharger will come out in late July and /or early August and the price will be around $3000 w/installation.
damn i feel another hole burning in my pocket if that's true...

it'd be nice if it did come in july or august.. although i wouldn't mind it too much
if it came in november seeing how i was going to take a nice vacation in aug-sept.

hmmm.. vacation or supercharger... decisions decisions

·
Registered
131 Posts
BTW, ycart makes one hell of a decal. Hey Ycart, I just bought Kro781 from MO.COM the TRD tribal door sills, the you just got beat by a wagon decal, and TRD steering wheel sticker for his BD. Send ya pics later.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 05:56 PM
BTW, ycart makes one hell of a decal. Hey Ycart, I just bought Kro781 from MO.COM the TRD tribal door sills, the you just got beat by a wagon decal, and TRD steering wheel sticker for his BD. Send ya pics later.
Thanks for the compliments and cool on Kro781's stuff.
yeah, i'd love to see the pics when you get them... im looking for more to add to my site as i get the time.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
131 Posts
Kro781 told me that he talked to you about making the Florida decals for our the Florida Toyota Car Club. Atleast I won't have to worry about the decal falling off after one hand wash

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 06:21 PM
Kro781 told me that he talked to you about making the Florida decals for our the Florida Toyota Car Club. Atleast I won't have to worry about the decal falling off after one hand wash
yeah,... i've gotta get a move on those.

Nathan
ycart1201

1 - 20 of 40 Posts