Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is... I picked her up last night from the dealer and all my anticipated first reactions have been just what I expected. All great, car drives smooth; it�s quiet and well is just fun to drive!

It's not even 24 hours yet an I've already started the mod planning. Going to put in my order today for B&M & maybe Springs (The wheel gap is getting to me) and few other little toys to go along with those.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the local peeps from the DC Metro area along with anyone from YSTC & SL.

So once again, Hello everyone!

(I'll post better pictures during the day once I have a chance, but then again it's not like you guys have never seen one before!
)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've never been a fan of white, but the tC sure does look good in white!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
why does the wheel gap look bigger than mine?

and i'm like 99% sure that there weren't any lowering springs installed on my car when i drove it off the lot...

kinda like how it took me almost 6 months to figure out that i have a dealership installed borla axleback exhaust

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Cuz it drops down lower when you're sitting in it, Donna!

Even the stock springs settle.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
i'm sorry i'm adding the extra 500lb to the car, but that should lean the car sideways more towards the driver's side, not necessarily balanced out evenly throughout the car

and nick, your assless chaps aren't helping your car seats either

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats, it looks sweet!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the Scion Family and congrats.

Be prepared for a ton of follow up calls from scion. I still get survey calls on my new buy....3 months later.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am REALLY starting to like the way that white looks. Shows up the "glass roof" great!

Welcome to the family, and get ready for a lot of stares and comments on the street. I Love my Car Club!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Originally posted by easyrider@Jan 11 2006, 09:28 AM
Welcome to the family, and get ready for a lot of stares and comments on the street. I Love my Car Club!
I have had my tC for 3 days and every light I'm at people look. Then I went to a store where the sales clerk saw my key with Scion on it and she told me she wanted one. Next thing I know she is out in the parking lot looking in my car!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice car my friend! And oh yes..the attention from people and the cops.
I used to drive an 1994 Rodeo and I never had any problems on the road with anyone. But ever since I got my little troublemaker, people in all kinds of rides either honk or have something to say. But whatever-the tc deserves the attention

CONGRATS & good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I really like the white. I think it looks nice when the windows are tinted dark. Congrats!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Matahari+Jan 11 2006, 09:45 AM-->QUOTE (Matahari @ Jan 11 2006, 09:45 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-easyrider
@Jan 11 2006, 09:28 AM
Welcome to the family, and get ready for a lot of stares and comments on the street.  I Love my Car Club!
Next thing I know she is out in the parking lot looking in my car!!! [/b]
Now the question is did you get her number?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by KatiestC@Jan 11 2006, 10:23 AM
I think it looks nice when the windows are tinted dark.
I'm planning on setting up an appointment next week for that.

I hope to have the springs and SS installed by this weekend. I'll be sure to have before and after pictures with lots of in-betweens posted as soon as we are done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.