Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who didnt know or havent read the manual yet, you can change the welcome screen on your Scion Pioneer Radio....

Mine reads (of course) : 124AM

·
Registered
619 Posts
Mine still says SCION. i'll change it when i can come up with something creative to put there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'v tried to change it but i can get it to work. i followed the manule to a tee (well at least i think i did) but i can get it to change. any suggestions

·
Registered
793 Posts
Mine says...

Oh wait, that's right...don't have mine yet.

Seriously though, I'll probably have it say "GotLuv" or "Hey Loopy!" or something..

::Shrug::

·
Registered
335 Posts
I couldn't get it to work either. I had my boyfriend do it because I'm kind of slow when it comes to those things so I told them to just put whatever on it. It took a few tries for him to get it right.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
mine says "scion" still, but soon it should say "ALPINE".

·
Registered
730 Posts
Damon,

LMFAO!!! Thanx for the laugh. So I'll bet your just stewing until we hook up on Monday, eh? Can't wait to get that Alpine gear in your tC? Well, don't feel bad. I feel the same. Gotta get that fiberglass enclosure going next week!!! See you on Monday!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
going to start install monday afternoon, as soon as i run into you. i have the fabrication king up at my place this weekend through tuesday, and i am going to put him to work. hopefully i can get it all in by tuesday evening and be ready to show it to people wednesday at the office. crossing my fingers there is no install drama. thanks for the hook up on the gear, greg. you rock.

·
Registered
70 Posts
"rocketpants" of course

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jul 16 2004, 10:04 AM
going to start install monday afternoon, as soon as i run into you. i have the fabrication king up at my place this weekend through tuesday, and i am going to put him to work. hopefully i can get it all in by tuesday evening and be ready to show it to people wednesday at the office. crossing my fingers there is no install drama. thanks for the hook up on the gear, greg. you rock.
and you will of course post pics!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks for telling me! i would've never known, LOL. i'll change it for sure, once i get my 6CD installed. it still says "scion" right now... i'll probably change it to "toxic."

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by spydirweb@Jul 17 2004, 12:00 AM
I'm to lazy to read the manual, how am I supposed to do this?
i'm too lazy to type out the instructions. Read the manual.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Jul 16 2004, 05:39 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Jul 16 2004, 05:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Jul 16 2004, 10:04 AM
going to start install monday afternoon, as soon as i run into you.  i have the fabrication king up at my place this weekend through tuesday, and i am going to put him to work.  hopefully i can get it all in by tuesday evening and be ready to show it to people wednesday at the office.  crossing my fingers there is no install drama.  thanks for the hook up on the gear, greg.  you rock.
and you will of course post pics!!! [/b]
pictures? of course. no sweat.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts