Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo i was just wondering what everyone has on their radio when they turn on their car, mine says "Hey David"...so post up what you have ur car set on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am putting, "Welcome To The Real World..."

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by quietriot@Aug 5 2005, 02:32 PM
I am putting, "Welcome To The Real World..."
can u fit all that? does it scroll or something?

·
Registered
346 Posts
mine now says "HELLO STEVEN"

and yeah, it only has room for 16 characters, so you're outta luck quietriot.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by serith@Aug 6 2005, 06:44 PM
I just read my audio system manual... but changing the greeting sounds confusing.

Can anyone walk me through it? =/
Do a search.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Aug 6 2005, 07:19 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Aug 6 2005, 07:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-serith
@Aug 6 2005, 06:44 PM
I just read my audio system manual... but changing the greeting sounds confusing.

Can anyone walk me through it? =/
Do a search. [/b]
And he strikes again!

I forgot what mine says...I don't pay attention anymore.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
mines doesn't say anything cool. me trying to show off to my gf, i changed it to "Victor & (gf's name)" and when she saw it she loved it, now I can't really change it, hehe. and she shows everybody that gets in the car too. lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
^^^LOL WolfPackVic! Mine says "IAMTHEICE!"

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by easyrider@Aug 6 2005, 02:57 PM
"Scion" in Japanese. It's possible to do this on all Scions.
I remember that there were several presets available, but I can't remember where they were listed... there was a website that had a complete list of how to do things specifically to our Scion tC. Was a great resource but now I can't find it (damn my poor googling skills).

·
Registered
454 Posts
Mine just says "Chris's Scion" but I am changing it to "Scion, Heck Yes!" I just don't like how it takes forever to change it... anyone know why they only give you 60 secs? Oh well, doesn't change how I feel about the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.