Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've had my tC for about 2 weeks now and never really had the chance to take pictures (due to the wonderful Seattle weather!!)

So today, I gave it a bath with um, Zip Turtle Wash or something like that (nothing special.. used to use it for my corolla), and slapped on some Meguiar's polish and wax. This stuff works really well! (Notice my car is partly in the shade and still shines!)

I used invisiglass for the windows and moonroof.

Enjoy!

Here's a top view

·
Registered
266 Posts
It looks great...what is that bright reflection off the roof in the second shot? Oh yeah..I remember..its the sun!!! I guess that I did not recognize it since it has not been seen around here for a while...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
OH yeah I have one of these in this color also and I love how they shine up when you put a nice wax on them....wow man love how it looks and love the arial shot!!!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I remember back when I could see my reflection in the doors...Anyway, great-looking car, man.

·
Registered
184 Posts
looks like mine!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know what's funny? A week after I bought my tC, 2 of my coworkers bought tCs... one was a flint mica, the other a bsp. I was like.... no!!!!!!!!! I wanna be the only one with the cool car!

No worries, as soon as I get my trd springs and exhaust, hopefully my car will stand out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
wow i cant wait to was my bsp ..... winter is really killing it up here.
but yea the bsp is looking hot man..nice wax job.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Beautiful car! I should use those products to keep the Flint Mica shining, if it ever stops raining here soon.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by falling animals@Mar 27 2005, 05:42 PM
i have to say the BSP is the best looking color if properly maintained.. but I'm getting FM because it'll be parked outside 24/7 and I won't be able to keep it clean.. I had the hardest time picking a color.. b/w FM and BSP.
Before I had washed my tC, my car actually looked a lot like a flint mica. One of my coworkers has a flint mica. I parked next to hers and the colors were almost identical. So... I dunno, maybe you should have gone with a BSP. One day you could have a flint mica, and another day, a black sand pearl

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by intakeonly87@Mar 28 2005, 06:28 PM
how long does the wax you use last?
This is the first time I've used the meguiar's carnauba wax, and it's been 4 days since I waxed it. It's been raining a lot here, but once I park my car in the garage, my car dries up and still looks like it's been waxed. So, to answer your question... I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know when it does wear off.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.