Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. i have allot of orders lined up for various cars that need projector headlights built for them. i can do the work, but i need help to get them done faster!!!. of course i would like a nor-cal person, but anybody is welcome. i will admit, i have allot of standards such as punctuation, and craftsmanship. you will be supporting and representing my company and i would love to take someone along the ride to a great financial gain. i have someone working my carbon fiber work, and now i need someone to help me with my projector orders. i will be showing you how to do the work, supplying the tools and the materials needed, and i will be providing the space. all i need is a body here to help me. please, if you have extra time on your hands and would love to make an extra 100.00/week (at the least), shoot me an email at:

[email protected]

·
Registered
895 Posts
It also sounds good, but I live in Indiana. I am not very good at that stuff anyway.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
the key word there is "free time", of which i have close to zero. otherwise, i would be down in a minute, if for no other reason than to learn how. sorry bro, i wish i could.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Excellent. I live right outside downtown Sac. I have a lot of spare time on my hands lately, am very mechanically inclined, and generally just enjoy tinkering with things. I'm going to email you now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.