Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here if you'd like to join the SouthEast's Scion car club. All you need to do is tell us that you're interested and we'll have you on our forum in no time. (and by no time, I mean in a day or so.)

What does Team ScioNRG do?

We meet up as much as we can. We hang out, talk about our cars, and look at our cars. We go to as many car shows as we possibly can. And whenever there's a Best Team category, we try to win it! Why have such a big team and not win anything, right?

Where are Team ScioNRG chapters?

Right now, we're in NY (including L.I.), NJ, PA, CT, RI, MA, FL, NC, and AZ. We're always looking to expand, when possible.

Need more information. Just post it on here. or PM your local President!!
Florida President Ivandrios

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm in AZ. Very interested...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
ScioNRG is a free club - you only need to own a Scion.

Yes, we have an AZ and Cali chapter

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes everything is free no due fees im just trying to get this thing started down south we do have a cali group just sign up at www.teamscionrg.com for free and check out our forums we have a florida chapter that you guys can get me on....i just moved here from NY about 2 weeks ago so i dont really have a group yet but i would love to get a meet giong... give me a call if you guys have any questions...i am also looking for vp's everywhere in florida so if you love your scion and just want to have monthly meets every now and then and talk about our cars just sign up and check our florida chapter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.