Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a request for wallpapers made from pics shot of the three tCs that made the Toyota Matrix meet at the Palisades Shopping Center commuter parking lot a few weeks back. I didn't want to spend a lot of time doing every angle so I did one angle in two styles just for now; if you guys like them, please let me know what other angles and resolutions you'd like.

Trio from Rear with Dry-Brushed, monochrome background:

Trio from Rear with Underpainted, color background:

If you like these, pick a resolution and download the package of both wallpapers in the selected screen size:

1920x1200

1600x1200

1280x1024

1290x960

1152x864

1024x768

800x600

-Ed

EDIT: These packages do not include the wallpapers posted below; I am keeping the various angles in separate packages.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Cool. I like the second one.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any time, ladies & gents. Again, let me know if anyone is interested in other angles or background styles.

Also, if you have a photo you want me to turn into a wallpaper for you, I'm happy to do it; however, I request that the image be of high resolution if you want the best results. Just let me know what resolution(s) you want them in, what you want me to do with the background and whether or not you want me to blank out the license plate(s).

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Sep 9 2005, 08:21 PM
hmmm love those car.....

ur pretty good at photoshop too Ed
Thanks--I've worked a few years in a print shop as the desktop artist, so I had to know my way around Photoshop pretty decently; of course, that also means that at this point, I've gotten way past the, "Photochop for fun," phase.

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know profile is a popular angle, so here're two made from profile!

Trio in profile with posted-edged background:

Trio in profile with brackground done in monochrome angled strokes

If you like these, pick a resolution and download the package of both wallpapers in the selected screen size (do not include rear angle wallpapers from above or any of the below wallpapers; if you want those, download them separately):

1920x1200

1600x1200

1280x1024

1290x960

1152x864

1024x768

800x600

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We simply have to have some shots from up front, right?

Trio from three-fourths with a Fresco background:

Trio from three-fourths with monochrome diffuse glow background:

If you like these, pick a resolution and download the package of both wallpapers in the selected screen size (do not include rear angle or profile wallpapers from above; if you want those, download them separately):

1920x1200

1600x1200

1280x1024

1290x960

1152x864

1024x768

800x600

-Ed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie here

I don't have a tc yet=/ but after reading about them and seeing pictures like these sweet wallpapers, i really want one!

lol these pix are are on my desktop now so they can motivate me to go to work bagging groceries and save up to get one soon!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by artyin@Sep 20 2005, 09:45 PM
Newbie here

I don't have a tc yet=/ but after reading about them and seeing pictures like these sweet wallpapers, i really want one!

lol these pix are are on my desktop now so they can motivate me to go to work bagging groceries and save up to get one soon!
Suddenly now the wallpapers were worth all the effort.

Good luck and let's all hope you get your own tC!!!

-Ed

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.