Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Michelle, I'm from upstate NY. After totaling my Honda Accord on New Years Eve I decided it was time for something other than a Honda so I went yesterday & put the deposit down & filled out all the paperwork for my scion tc. Now all I have to do is wait for them to call me to come pick it up... I'm very impatient & can't wait!!!

edit: YAY!!!! it's ready just got the phone call... now I've got to find a way to go get it.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Congrats on making your soon-to-be purchase.
What color tC are you getting? Any accessories installed or future modifications planned?

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Welcome. What dealership you goin to? Where in Upstate NY? They have meets in Westchester County every Thursday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it in Flint Mica & with the scion security, led illumination in blue, 10" subwoofer by bazooka, and the EMX Super 7 18" Alloy Wheels.

I'm getting it from Johnston's Toyota Sion up in Middletown because I'm up in Orange County right now but I'm always in the Bronx and White Plains so I'm definitely in Westchester a lot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea but I think being on here is just going to make me more excited & impatient to get it. Oh well I'm just a lil nervous cuz it's manual & I always had automatic & only drove my friends cars a few times so I need practice.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Just wait 'till you see some of our cars. You'll see what other nice mods we do other than the Scion ones.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by doNna@Jan 26 2006, 05:42 PM
Hehe, another girl with a manual, woo hoo!

You're gonna miss grooming yourself while driving for a while, or at least until you get used to shifting
Yea I bet I will especially when I'm late for a date or something.... oh well... I'll just get that done at red lights.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
interstate is better;

red lights aren't long enough to do everything, and dropping everything and shifting is hard work!

just make sure you apply mascara before you get into the car... applying it while driving is like text messaging while driving. Not good at all. (well, doing anything other than paying attention to the road and whatnot is bad, but it's something that takes like 99% of your attention away)

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Welcome Michelle! Congrats on the tC, I think you'll love it as almost all of us here do.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
make-up + tC =

welcome to our little slice of heaven, and nice choice on the color and trans.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.