Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I ordered my tC over two weeks ago and still waiting. I'm sure most of you are doing the same, but just wondering if any of you are in the Seattle area who have gotten the tc or have ordered. How long did you wait? I've only seen three on the road around here. Can't wait to get mine.

thanks.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by PwCTax@Jul 21 2004, 12:34 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I ordered my tC over two weeks ago and still waiting. I'm sure most of you are doing the same, but just wondering if any of you are in the Seattle area who have gotten the tc or have ordered. How long did you wait? I've only seen three on the road around here. Can't wait to get mine.

thanks.
Welcome to the site! Im in Oregon, they had 4 on the lot last weekend.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I guess I'll just have to keep on waiting. Before I first saw the tC, my heart was set on getting the Acura RSX in August, so having ordered the tC in July and getting the car in August is still better then getting the RSX. It's worth the wait.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by PwCTax@Jul 21 2004, 09:33 PM
Thanks... I guess I'll just have to keep on waiting. Before I first saw the tC, my heart was set on getting the Acura RSX in August, so having ordered the tC in July and getting the car in August is still better then getting the RSX. It's worth the wait.
oh yeah!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hehe don't mean to invade your "region" here..hehe...but I saw that comment about the RSX and had to laugh.

I took my boyfriend down to Scion this past weekend to look at the tC they have on the lot. After awhile I asked him what he thought, and he said it reminds him alot of his car (a Silver RSX-S).

He said he wished both parts of the moonroof opened up (not just the front), but he said overall he liked it (we didn't drive it or anything). He said it reminds him an awful lot of his car.

Then I just smiled and thought to myself, "Yeah, and I'm even getting some options you don't have on your car....and all for about $6,000 less."

That makes me happy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, that's why I chose the TC over the Acura. I get more options for the money, plus there are too many RSXs out there. I like them rare!!!!!! The scion salesman I'm dealing with used to work for Acura and he is also now ordering a flint mica! He's on vacation for a week, meanwhile, I have to wait for his manager's call. Hopefully my car comes in before he gets back on vacation.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sweeeeet!

Well, WELCOME TO THE SITE and good luck getting your car soon!!!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
<---- here's me missing seattle. welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy that tC up there. Watch out parking up on capitol hill.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Originally posted by PwCTax@Jul 22 2004, 03:37 PM
I like them rare!!!!!!
im with you! i like em rare too!
too many rsx's, too many celicas, too many camrys..

rare is good..

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm from Seattle too. Just yesterday I saw three other tC's in the Boeing parking lot. I have BSP, but I saw a silver, flint mica, and a blue. :) It took me about 3 weeks to get mine after putting the order in. Would have taken less except I got the side air bags which took longer to locate in a manual.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I see tCs all the time. Usually several whenever I go down to Seattle.
Guess that's why you're having a hard time getting one. THey're all sold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by PwCTax@Jul 21 2004, 01:34 PM

thanks.
Got mine like 2 months ago. Silver TC 06. It was supposed to take like 2 months for me to get it, but i had someone on the inside find a special one for me. You'll enjoy it when you get it. You'll see me smashing all over I-5 from Southcenter to Shoreline or downtown.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by jetleigh@Jul 22 2005, 01:47 PM
I'm from Seattle too. Just yesterday I saw three other tC's in the Boeing parking lot. I have BSP, but I saw a silver, flint mica, and a blue. :) It took me about 3 weeks to get mine after putting the order in. Would have taken less except I got the side air bags which took longer to locate in a manual.
Saw a flint mica tC huh? Most likely was me

Took about a week to get mine. Got it as it was rolling off the delivery truck!

Should have held out of the '06 Scion, but oh well. I'm loving my '05!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts