Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall i know the waiting time question has been beaten to death but i did a search on how long of a wait for the tc but there all old. for all you 06 buyers out there im wondering if there is still waiting time for the tc or is toyota pretty much caught up now. see im in the military and am really considering buying a tc when i come home on leave but im only in town for three weeks, i cant have no two week waiting time. well let me know what yall think!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks. Call ahead.

Shop around too... you might get lucky and find one on the lot.

·
Registered
958 Posts
ohhh new person using the search button..
When I went to go purchase my car.. I really didn't have a color preference, but the azure pearl was top 3.. and the AP was the earliest they could have had it shipped.. it came straight from japan then to Newark NJ and then to Harrisburg PA.. all that process took 2 1/2 weeks.. good luck with your purchase and welcome x)

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
shop b/4 you go on leave. hopefully, you will be able to line something up prior to your leave period. where do you live? where/when will you be on leave. maybe, i can help locate a car for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im live in toledo ohio, i'll be back in the states on the 15th of this month. i did find one flint mica 5 spd a guy has on the lot asked him to hold it, but for some odd reason the starting price is 18k i dont know why forgot to ask him. i also found a white 5 spd not to found of white but if he has it when i get home i'll get it. well thanks yall for the help, i'll post pics up when i get it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.