Scion tC Forums banner

Wait Time

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  ¤W¥RM¤ 
#1 ·
What is the average wait time to get a 2006 tC? Mine is taking about a month.

#12 ·
It took 4 weeks for mine to arrive after I ordered it. That was almost a year ago to this day.

#14 ·
Originally posted by DJTomKat@Nov 22 2005, 03:37 PM
That sucks!  They are saying that it should be in by December 5th, so hopefully it won't get delayed any more.
At least you have a date. The dealer is probably confident they'll get it sometime around that date.

I ordered mine a little more than 3 weeks ago. The wait went from 3-4 weeks before I wrote out a check for the deposit, to 'before xmas', which is closer to 8 weeks, after they cashed the check. All the info they can give me now is 'its on its way from japan' which is about as believable as the initial 3-4 week wait time they gave.

#15 ·
My Tc took about one week. Had mine for about 2 weeks now and am very happy.

#16 ·
I ordered mine Sept 26th and got it in Nov 10th. 2 weeks earlier than promised!

#18 ·
I was thinking about ordering a FM manual but when they told me it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to come in I was hesistant. This was like the first week of Oct. However they told me they had a BSP manual coming in two weeks. Came back in when the BSP got there. Test drove it and fell in love. I still like the FM but the BSP is my new baby. 5k in the first month to prove it lol. Order what you like, but you never know you might fall in love with something they have already. Patience is a virtue.

#20 ·
My other car died, so I had a time crunch to get a new vehicle. I asked how long it would take to order one with the features I wanted, or if one could be delivered from another dealership if they didn't have what I wanted. They said 6 - 8 weeks! Luckily I found exactly what I wanted at another dealership, with only 27 miles on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.