Scion tC Forums banner

What do you think?

• Awesome, I'm going to buy one to put on my tC?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very cool but I won't put that on my tC.

• It's aight.

• Looks stupid.

• THAT LOOKS HORRIBLE!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you think and if you cant see them click here to see the whole car

Really easy to do...got emblem off ebay for $15 shipped. Just sticks on.

I think it looks like the STI.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
That's actually pretty decent looking. I'm not usually a fan of this kind of thing, but this one looks good, and the placement doesn't look ricey at all. Nice!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I think my connection is sucking. I saw it for a second though, and it actually looks good.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
even though i cant see the pictures on this post, ive already seen this car. its really nice and i think its on 19's. it makes the car sporty and classy, if that makes sense.

lol^^^i dont know, ill stop typing.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Might be the time to pull out my old VVT-i emblem from the "misc. crap" drawer - my tC looks too plain

·
Registered
71 Posts
<-----impressed. It looks really good. Now, where to get one?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by serleba1@Apr 1 2005, 10:36 AM
<-----impressed. It looks really good. Now, where to get one?
e.b.a.y.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Apr 1 2005, 11:05 AM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Apr 1 2005, 11:05 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-serleba1
@Apr 1 2005, 10:36 AM
<-----impressed.  It looks really good.  Now, where to get one?
e.b.a.y. [/b]
How did i not think of ebay? DUH... man, i'm stupid sometimes.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd vote, but the pics are missing.

Come on, I wanna see...

late

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It comes with a sticky backside that just applys on very easily...the sticky tape is very strong and it is very hard to pull off so dont worry about it falling off. plus the people i bought it from had it to me in like 3 days after payment.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Not bad at all. Isn't it amazing how you say all this stuff in a post with a pic, but then people will ask you the exact same thing 2 posts down?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael@Apr 3 2005, 07:42 AM
Not bad at all. Isn't it amazing how you say all this stuff in a post with a pic, but then people will ask you the exact same thing 2 posts down?
The reason I asked was because I already have the emblem, but the adhesive doesn't seem that strong to me for a grille that has as little actual mounting surface. Please don't be so quick to criticize without all the facts at hand.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well all that I know is that it has worked very good for about a week now and its still doesn't seem to be going anywhere... try to line up the top of the letters with the cross members in the grille...i did that cuz i thought it would give me more surface area.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.