Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else gotten the VSE Subwoofer option and not been impressed???? I did and not impressed at all, it barely makes a difference over the factory speakers even after I have turned the gain all the way up. You would think that by paying $450 for that option you would hear some bass and be happy, granted it is not aftermarket through a sound shop, but it is clean, out of the way, and fits in well with the car's interior. If any of you have had any luck or any tips can you please help me out!!!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well seeing how it is from bazooka, the name itself leads you, or me knowing a little something about car audio, to believe that it would be a decent sub. I am not looking to put a bulky box in my car that is why I opted for the stealth bazooka. Ignorant?? NO!!! Just got duped by Scion.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#1-Thanks for the $0.02 but that is you not me.

#2-It is not a Toyota Sub, it is Bazooka!!! Do you not know anything about car audio??

I was under the impression with the name and the cost I would have gotten in not a fraction but the whole worth vs. the price.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you want to reply with a hint of embedded sarcasism then that is the kinda of reply you will get. I know I have made a mistake by getting it but bottom line is I did get it and can't do anything about it. And the purpose of this post was to see if anyone did anything to improve the sound out of it, or maybe I am doing something wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.