Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
#1-- I would have never paid $450 for that option (when i could spend the $ to have something better)

#2-- How great can one factory sub be? Answer: Not that great.

when the option was presented to me, i was so floored by the cost, i thought no way can that thing be worth it!

And it isn't.

· Registered
176 Posts
#1-- you asked for our opinions

#2-- (if it can come from the factory installed in your car, it's called a factory sub, i dont care if it's a Bazooka, in this case it's a factory option) I do know about car audio, obviously, i didn't waste $450. because I read posts here on it before I went to the dealership, i saved myself some $!

as krdshrk said-- plenty of ppl. have complained about it

and #3-- if you have a mean reply to anyone who posts to tell you something, this thread won't go far.

· Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 21 2006, 09:58 AM
well, it is in the wrong forum. and really, if you post in any forum online, you are going to get opinions. you may not like them. it really doesnt matter. welcome to the internet.
sorry you feel you got duped by scion. i would fair to say that you duped yourself.
you asked viva "Do you not know anything about car audio??"
um, you are the guy who bought a Bazooka product. where is your leg to stand on? not now, not ever, has anyone who knows about car audio suggested running a 100watt Bazooka sub for good audio performance.
as for sarcasm, its like an opinion, you are going to get it on the internet.
last but not least - since you are a car audio whiz and not a forum whiz, i will move this for you to the correct forum. the one that says "audio" in the title.
sorry, more sarcasm.
hail! inevitablegod speaks the truth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.