Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body know the website for blue batmobile cause i typed in www.bluebatmobile.com and it didnt come up as i expected. thanx for your help

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Are you talking about the clear blue film, or the eyelid overlays? As far as the eyelids, I doubt that's photoshopped, the real ones look pretty good. I got mine colormatched from Andy (bluebat), and his service was great, so just try emailing or PMing him.

· Registered
3,090 Posts
both, look at the side of the sidemarker, if its real, the film went waaay too far, the eyelid is kinda fake too, i think if i really try and put some time into it, i can make somethin similar, but i do think the turn signal is originally blue

· Registered
268 Posts
Just look up the vinyls you want on ebay, they have pretty much any sticker you'd want

· Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 1 2005, 08:33 PM
both, look at the side of the sidemarker, if its real, the film went waaay too far, the eyelid is kinda fake too, i think if i really try and put some time into it, i can make somethin similar, but i do think the turn signal is originally blue
That might just be due to the flash on the camera. It looks like it's at a good enough angle to cause a shadow on that edge.
I don't know about the eyelid though (namely 'cause I haven't seen really anything related to them much)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.