Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
damn, thats a nice looking tC in the first two pics.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
now is that just for the front bumper? and how much are we talkin?

you have a better close up of the side skirts, if they stick out too much that is what turns me off about so many bodykits

·
Registered
160 Posts
Question, how much extra does it cost to have it painted? And a question for everyone you knows, about how much does it cost to get it installed since its just a lip kit? Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by goldenchild@May 5 2005, 08:53 PM
now is that just for the front bumper? and how much are we talkin?

you have a better close up of the side skirts, if they stick out too much that is what turns me off about so many bodykits
Ok, the lip kit is for the whole car and will run you $550 + 150 S&H. The whole kit is 100% bolt on, and no, the sides dont stick out much at all.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by BLsurfer@May 5 2005, 09:34 PM
Question, how much extra does it cost to have it painted? And a question for everyone you knows, about how much does it cost to get it installed since its just a lip kit? Thanks
It should not cost more than 5-600 to paint (that includes the full install)

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wow, this is an oldie. that kit retails at about 550 from his site. dont skimp on paint and install for things like this. you get what you pay for. a good body shop is going to charge at least a grand for paint and finish work to make it look right. you can half-ass it for 5-600, but i wouldnt expect it to look like you want.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, I have not posted here in a while. Feel like a virgin again. As for that lip kit I tossed the sideskirts and re-designed them + re-created a full rear lip, different from those pics all together. I have also adjusted the fit and the finish on the final product. I will be shipping that plug to the polyurethane factory in a week or two because I would like to mend some of the wounds I had inflicted in the past due to fit and quality. I have made some major steps in creating a quality piece so I hope you all will enjoy it when I have them ready.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.