Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a video today of my car stereo setup. Sound quality is okay but not great. It make's the speakers sound like they are distorting but their not. I used my camera's built in video recorder so don't post on here how its distorting

http://www.lavaism.com/111/MaAudioCar.wmv/ "Save As" Its a big file about 20megs so if your on dial up forget it hehe.

Cheers!
~Michael

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No rattles so dynamat not needed. It actual hits pretty hard. I can normally hit about 135 or 140 depending on the meter. Here are some pictures for those that can't or don't want to download the video since it is a large file

Cheers!
~Michael

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I have a cap. Not for dimming headlights though, its so I have no delays
Plus I use my car for demo so people can see what MaAudio products look like and the type of sound they put out.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eh yeah it was misspelled. I type 72+ wpm but accuracy on spelling is not all that good. I never won the spelling Bee as a kid for obvious reasons.

Cheers!
~Michael

·
Registered
542 Posts
no problem, i can't type accurately either. would you have normally put the amp on the box? (supposed to be easier to steal) or did you do that to show off your products?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had no other place to put that amp. That box is almost 3 cubic feet so I have no trunk. I have a small space on each side. And I couldn't hide the amp because it will over heat if it doesn't get a good airflow. It's attactched to the box so it's not going anywhere. If it does I have insurance on it and will have it replaced in a day or two. I also did it a lot that way so demo and showing off the products is easier. Plus it's easy to sell a product when people see that you use the same product your trying to sell.

My next setup im going to go into more detail with the install. This is my old setup and don't plan on keeping it long. Those speakers are a bit outdated. I need the new X2's which will be a inverted install.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.