Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the first edited video from our CA36 drive. The Spyder is me, the tC is Wolo, and the MkII MR2 is one of our friends from the MR2OC online, DFOX.

As we compile footage and have time to edit and splice and merge and all that, I will probably post more.

Click me, I am a video link.

It should be noted ahead of time that the parts that are a bit unstable are from a handheld shot by the co-pilot in Wolo's tC. The stable front views are from DFOX's dash, and there are a few shots off his rear mount camera as well. My footage was shot from a dash mount that eventually wouldn't hold any longer and turned into a handheld, those are 8mm tapes I have not yet had the chance to work on. I will get them up as soon as I can.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
handheld shots made me dizzy...lol

but very nice video...one day I'll have the money/time to join you guys on an epic drive like that, looks amazing

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, lots of 30mph signs. On parts of the drive corners were posted as low as 10mph. The 10mph signs weren't kidding.

Going back up to do this again in the fall.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roughly 2800 miles. Each way. Plus about 500 miles for the loop we drove. So, um... 6100 miles give or take.

Come on, do it. DO IT.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
If you're in NC just go to the Dragon unless they are still in super crackdown mode. But that looks awesome, D. Love redwoods and, you know, corners.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, you would want a co-pilot. The drive from ATL to Sacramento was a hell of a drive with Lance and I swapping tanks of gas to do it in a straight shot. Of course, you could do it slowly over a couple days with a co-pilot and be way better off.

You should get Jake to co-pilot with you. The f#cker owes me a drink for coming out here and not calling.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I really want to do the drive across the country. I'll admit I don't know if I could do it with the tenacity as massive balled style that you did.
I haven't "driven" across the country since I was 7. It was in a Toyota van. With my whole family.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's no time like the present.[/b]
No doubt, yo.

Yeah, in the dictionary under "massive balled style", there is a picture of me and Lance. Also under "tenacity." In fact, we are the very definition of several words/phrases. And no, I don't believe that goes for "humble."

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did. And I liked that you took the time to text me happy birthday. Not even my mom bothered.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Jake+-->QUOTE (Jake)
Your Mom is full of fail. I am full of win.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Wolo

I am better than your mom.
You two gentlemen are quite right. Quite right indeed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts