Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gynecomastia
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. its been awhile... I dont remember how to post anymore but i will anyway.>:D

Anyhow, the car has a weird vibration. it only happens when the car has been driven on the freeway, when the AC is on during idle, and when the Brake pedal is pressed all the way during idle. I dont have the issue when the car is being driven and the vibration doesnt seem to be coming from the engine bay. more like inside the dash, and i can feel slight vibration from the brake pedal.

any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey you posted this if I'm not mistaken back in oct of last yr and I think I'm having the same issue on my tc. Its shakes when i turn it on, when on the brake at a stop or stopped at a light, and its strong when ac is on. When i drive it drives fine tho. Where you able to find out what was causing the vibration (shaking)?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. its been awhile... I dont remember how to post anymore but i will anyway.>:D

Anyhow, the car has a weird vibration. it only happens when the car has been driven on the freeway, when the AC is on during idle, and when the Brake pedal is pressed all the way during idle. I dont have the issue when the car is being driven and the vibration doesnt seem to be coming from the engine bay. more like inside the dash, and i can feel slight vibration from the brake pedal.

any ideas?
I have the exact same problem and from what I’ve heard, it’s probably the motor mounts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts