Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im debating over getting the a 'vertical doors kit' from one of my boys for around $500. Install somewhere around $200. Sounds like a deal to me, and ive seen the work they have done. Anyways I just wanted to ask you guys, If any of you have them, or was thinking bout it....etc.

I think it would look sick as hell... i gotta do it. They would really hate me then huh??

· Registered
1,554 Posts
For the love of God, man, don't do it!

· Registered
2,826 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Feb 16 2005, 08:34 AM
I want the opening for my hatch to start at the roof instead of near the bumper.

Wouldn't that be sick?
And how exactly do you plan on reaching the lever to open it when it's at your roof, Mr. I have one arm?

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Feb 16 2005, 11:34 AM
I want the opening for my hatch to start at the roof instead of near the bumper.

Wouldn't that be sick?
You are a sick puppy, man...

· Registered
5,506 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish@Feb 16 2005, 09:53 AM
And how exactly do you plan on reaching the lever to open it when it's at your roof, Mr. I have one arm?
I figured that I can rig it up with The Clapper and it would open with some wacky hydraulic system.

And after that, I'm going to install 7 flat panel monitors under the car. Which would be cool cuz its gonna be a show car!

· Registered
2,826 Posts
Better make sure that hatch goes all the way down to the ground, and is structurally supported in order to jack up the car so everyone can see your 7 flat panel monitors under the car.

Bet D could whip that up pretty quickly.

Edit: You just invented the new "low rider" Who needs bounce? Watch the lift and watch the show.

· Registered
5,506 Posts
And after those mods are done, I'm going for the Back to the Future hover conversion that Doc Brown picked up in the future. Then, when I'm flying over everyone stuck in traffic, they can watch my TV as I scream out the windows, "SUCKAS!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.