Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend of mine, actually a ex, went to Sonics to get something to eat. Well if you know anything about sonics you eat the food in your car. Its a drive up. Well I decided....hmm....perfect chance to use it....ordered food.....layed the seats down.....and waited for food to come.

Its sooo perfect for that.....so much room, and having cup holders right next to you is perfect. Used the arm rest as a mini table, and that little area between the seats perfect for putting the empty bags out of the way. It was really comfortable, just need a TV up front with remote and life would be good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
heh, I used the lay down feature tonight too. I was DD and driving my drunk ass friends around. It's nice to lay down the seats and let them pass out... it's better then them puking all over the nice interior!!! They had fun staring up through the back sunroof too. LOL

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I used mine once. Sadly - by myself. We had a power outage on our block, and after 2 hours in a dark gym I got home it was still no power, so the only way to entertain myself was to make a "bed" in my tC and listen to Comedy channel on XM.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by chipmOnk@Oct 10 2004, 01:52 PM
it's pretty cool to sit in... but not that great when you're trying to sleep...
I fell asleep actually. Used the headrest as a pillow. But I can sleep anywhere...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Oct 10 2004, 10:54 AM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Oct 10 2004, 10:54 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmOnk
@Oct 10 2004, 01:52 PM
it's pretty cool to sit in... but not that great when you're trying to sleep...
I fell asleep actually. Used the headrest as a pillow. But I can sleep anywhere... [/b]
the angle of the seat wasn't low enough for my liking... so i slept in the front seat instead

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm actually going camping in a couple weeks, and I'm going to use that occasion to try out my "conversation space." I plan to lay a sleeping back and a couple pillows out and fall asleep looking at the stars. I'll let you know how it works out. Oddly, I'm greatly looking forward to it..hehe

·
Registered
52 Posts
Used it while waiting for my wife... I was picking her up from work and she was running a few min. late.... Its really sweet. Almost as good as a lazyboy...

Really needs a TV though

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by dpshocker@Oct 11 2004, 11:05 AM
I know this may be a stupid question but how do you lay down the seats like that. I tried once and cant figure it out.
Remove headrests > Move seats all the way forward > then lay seats all the way down until flush with back seats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.