Scion tC Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Thanks everyone, i will try to post more pictures later this week when i get a chance. Im going to try to make a video with the lights on driving. Just keep checkin back here for updated info and pictures.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Yea i might do another pair, if anyone had a pair of headlights i will buy!!! I want to probably do a double projector job, hi and low beams and angle eyes and LED corner lenz. I might sell these first as i dont want to. But hey let me know if someone has headlights!

p.s. If you Vinny aka chenzo unra8ted or Frank aka NYTCGunz, thanks for the help. Thanks for stayin up with me for a lil while and coming back the next day for the installation. :cheesy:

how did you get that trd emblem on the grill? did you just connect it on to the grill or glue? plz tell me!!

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Pics cant even describe or show you how nice the head lights look till you seen them in person. For those who seen them in person you know what im talkin about. Pics just dont do justice.

Hey that's a pretty sick ride. I saw that exhaust on there, and I was just wondering if that's an Injen exhaust system. I'm looking to get one soon and just wanted to see how you liked the look and sound of it. Thanks again.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
I love the injen exhaust, at one point i almost sold it then i reconsidered it. I was gonna get the evo2 but i like the way the injen looks and it sounds real good.

What did you mean roobdawg about CHP?

Btw congratz on the wedding and house; if I were in your position I'd probably just sell my tC and buy a V6 RAV4 or '07 Camry SE V6 and leave it bone stock.[/b]
But then maybe your wife would get bored and leave.

Christine

Originally posted by cdbva@Apr 8 2006, 12:44 PM
Btw congratz on the wedding and house; if I were in your position I'd probably just sell my tC and buy a V6 RAV4 or '07 Camry SE V6 and leave it bone stock.
But then maybe your wife would get bored and leave.

Christine [/b][/quote]
We hope the girlfriend I get won't be interested in me just for my car.

-Ed

Discussion starter · #54 ·
My 2006 NYTC BSP is for sale. Im trying but not really trying to get rid of my car, If a resonable offer comes by or if the auction reaches the amount i want i will sell the car. Otherwise i might just part it out and sell it basic.

Check it out on ebay.com
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4642534453

If you guys know anyone looking for a scion Tc this is one they wont be disappointed on. with only 9k miles on it and in Mint Shape. I dont really know how much i want for it though. The price just has to be right and im sorry to my fellow TC memebers im selling it!

What kind of truck are you looking for? I have a "work truck" 99 gmc 3/4 ton that i could get rid of. If you are interested it will be in the 3k range it has 80k miles and runs great.... pm for pics

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.