Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the "freshly" redone NYTC fresco 06 BSP with gunmetal stock rims, s- techs springs, TRD shocks, shaved scion emblem, painted tail lids, painted headlights, and a few other mods
. This is one of the nicest Scion TC people say they have seen in Westchester NY with its original body and no bad body kit or scratches, its in PERFECT MINT Condition. Enjoy the pics and leave message of what you think? It has 7k miles on it. Post comments dont hold back. Question? post here. ***ENJOY***

So now you know my car, if you see me in the streets beep at me.
If u want to meet up, come see me Thursdays @9pm on Central Ave NY by Red Lobster/ CVS/ Star Bucks.

p.s. questions email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
give me a call, Chris 914-831-5170 for question or anything or leave a message and i will get back to u on the answering machine. If we can get a group going to drive up there that will be hot. Im on clubsciontc.com also if u want to reach me.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks really nice! Is there anyway you could get a picture directly behind the car? Just so I could see the tail lights better, they look really nice from those pictures.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Nice car.

EddNog's in Westchester... His car's sexier... and it doesn't have any body kit except the OEM lip.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i havent seen eddnog around here but i seen his car, his car is nice. i like the projectors and angle eyes but no peformance and im not goin to crazy into the car since i plan on gettin the new camaro but any comments are welcome. I dont have the s/c in this car but it will pull like a horse with the mods i got.

To kevin i dont know what you dont like cuz your the first one who said that, im assuming your car looks nicer then. I got offers to buy the car before i even posted the car and not one person said they didnt like it.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
no, please bro, dont get defensive, i figured the only thing i didnt like was the rims, because i dont like the stockers painted in any other color. however, the rest of the car if the hotness. i should take a ride up to meet u and ed, but ive been sayin that, and it hasnt happened.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
looks like a nice black tC. cant say there is anything i dont like about it, except the stock wheels and tires. seems a waste to refinish rims that arent wide enough to accomodate a decent tire. also, not a fan of the painted heads and tails. but, thats me, and i am a different breed of cat.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by Drift Motion@Feb 8 2006, 06:29 PM
um no....
just some paint job dont make urs the sexiest one
dude!!!1!!!!!!one11!!!!one!! wat R u talk1n ab0ut? tahts da h0tt3st tC 3V3R!!!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
You should go to the meets in Scarsdale on Thursday Nights. Eddnog's there a bunch.

Oh and don't say he has no performance.. he's got the Umnitza CF Intake with the GFI Piping. It's not much but he's going S/C'd soon.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
krdshrk damni think ur in love with his car. u should just buy it and relax. Stop braggin about it too much. I think u love his car more then ur tc. I will go this thursday down there and see wats really good tonite. s/c lol haha i would go turbo. a s/c is not taking you very far. If i didnt just get engage and buy a ring that cost 2,500 and want to buy a house and pay for a wedding, my tc would be a lot better dude. im in the process of buying a house so really how much do u think i want to spend on a car, i dont plan to live in there.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.